Monday, June 24, 2019

AMBEREN is at COSTCO!

I haven't written for awhile...  sorry about that.
My "man in the chair" passed away,
and it has been hard coming back to life.
I am realizing that this IS my life now...

Since I haven't taken Amberen for a few years,
I really didn't know what to say anymore.


Lately some women have asked me how long they should take Amberen?  I stopped every year or so, to see if my symptoms were still there (as instructed by the nurses).  When my hot flashes and horrible mood swings were no longer there, I stopped.

BUT... I find I miss some of the OTHER affects 
Amberen had on me... 
the FEEL LIKE A WOMAN feelings....
I wonder... 



I wonder what would happen if I started taking them again
even though I am through with the menopause symptoms?

Has anyone out there kept taking them for longer than needed?




Oh Oh Oh!  I have to share the news!
AMBEREN is at COSTCO now!  

Not cheaper necessarily 
(although there is a sale right now)
But definitely nice if you forget to order!


Please note - this sale is only good through the end of June 2019 - 
If you are clicking after that date, I'm not sure what will come up.

GOOD LUCK with your Amberen Adventures...
Let me know how you are doing - 
especially if you are taking them AFTER menopause.



No comments:

Post a Comment