Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Fever

I'm still plugging away... still waiting for that "feel like a woman" feeling to return...

It left quickly, but getting it back is such an uphill climb!
Spring Fever Blahs

I started a double dose today, hoping that will KICK me into gear.

Although I'm not LOSING any weight, at least I've stopped GAINING...jeez 


I was making so much headway... feeling so good... Before my fateful B R E A K.

Now I feel FOGGY... FRUMPY... TIRED... Just kind of  B L A H...


Could this be SPRING FEVER?

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, well first I watched your vid on YouTube...then hunted for your blog. Lol So glad I found it!
    I just started Amberen, I'm on day 12. I swayed back & forth for months about trying it, mainly I was probably lazy to order it. Well, it's now on my GNC store shelf so I thought "this is a sign" and scooped up the last box.
    So far, I don't think there's been any change that I can notice but I'm willing to give it time.

    So glad I've found your blog, please post again soon!
    Mindi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck Mindi! You won't notice an overnight change... it will be very subtle (as I mentioned in that silly video). I double-dosed after the first few weeks, because I wasn't feeling any different. It sort of helped it KICK INTO GEAR.

      I LOVE that it is not a drug replacing anything, or filling us with fake hormones... but rather it is helping our body do the work (at least that's what they say).

      I had no idea anyone carried it yet! Was it the same price as ordering it online? After awhile, they offer you a 25% discount... but every time I renew, I still question myself... and have to re-read some of my journal/blog entries, to remind myself WHY I am doing this!

      KEEP ME POSTED, and feel free to email me privately if you want - addiedebkins@gmail.com

      Thanks again for your comment - maybe I'm not alone after all!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete