Friday, January 15, 2016

AMBEREN ALERT... They're Baaaaaaaack



Last Saturday I was backstage trying to figure out how to make more "flower heads" for a local children's production of 

I felt hot and grumpy, but blamed it on stress, noise, age, kids, and inadequate ventilation.
In the middle of a bitch session, I realized I was the only one complaining about the heat...

Then it hit me...


How could I not have recognized this?

Maybe because I have been so happily doing what I LOVE... caught up in sewing... surrounded by huggy children... covered in glitter and thread... avoiding the truth... 


 I called the Nurse Hotline and was reminded
"We recommend taking a break every so often, to see if the symptoms return."

So.... I'm accepting the facts... and my shipment is on its way.  
I will be  back on my
Amberen Adventure SOON!



In answer to the questions I asked myself last October:

1.  Will I have to take Amberen Forever?

Who knows... it's a definite possibility.

2.  Will my hot flashes return?

Apparently so... and in FULL FORCE!

3.  Will my skin shrivel up?

Well maybe not shrivel, but I DO feel dryer, kind of itchy...

4.  Will Paps hurt again?

Not sure - and I'm not taking that chance!

5.  Will I become a raving maniac?

YES YES and MORE YES!

My mood swings are swinging in full gear - and I have become... 

Alrighty - BREAK'S OVER - 


RELIEF is on the way and I CAN'T WAIT!!




Enjoy the musical interlude until "they" delete it....

No comments:

Post a Comment