Monday, October 30, 2017

I am... Crazy and Wonderful

So... in my other, more serious blog
I found this little exercise about writing poetry... 
and a couple inspiring examples from a 
young girl and her mommy.

It's all about WHO I AM... 

Think on that a minute or two... 
WHO ARE YOU?  

Now write a POEM about yourself!
Yeah, right...

Of course, in typical Debilicious fashion, I try to be silly...
(without wondering if I actually have Alzheimers!)



Then I try to be serious... 
this could be a beneficial exercise for me (US!)...

WHO AM I?

Well... I AM... A WIDOW
I get stuck after that.

 Let me think...  first of all: 



And at least for now:


And I have family and friends and a roof over my head!



Let's get serious sisters...

Copy and paste this guide.

Now, grab a cup of tea 
(herbal or saturated with caffeine - your pleasure)

Go find your journal and a pen (one that works)

Sit on your porch... and start writing!

Nobody will see it if you don't want them to...
On the other hand, what if you get published and become a
FAMOUS POET!

In the words of Judy Tenuta....
IT COULD HAPPEN!


Happy Halloween!  



No comments:

Post a Comment