Friday, February 8, 2013

Taking a break... I am not afraid!

I have been advised to "take a break" from my beloved Amberen.
Nothing bad has happened... 
  It's because things are going so well!


Amberen's claim to fame, and the reason I chose it to begin with, was to help my body kick itself into gear!  
http://dailyhealthmantra.com/fitness/4-tips-kick-your-energy/
  I started my Amberen Adventure a year and four months ago.
I suppose it's time...

Last Time I took a BREAK - ME NO LIKIE!
 
Hopefully it will be different this time.

I'm
crossing my fingers!

So far so good... 
four whole hours without a hot flash or a tongue lashing... I will keep you posted!

I'm not afraid... 
But maybe the "man in the chair" should be!

I am thankful for the Amberen staff, who patiently discuss things with me, and for a doctor willing to LISTEN!  
Nobody should be ALONE going through this...
Listen to Tommy Boy - YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  





Jeez... 
is it just me...


or does he still look mighty fine...  

Call me...






No comments:

Post a Comment