Saturday, February 4, 2012

Withdrawals taking a toll


February 4, 2012

I am already feeling changes from being OFF of Amberen, the biggest being anxiety.  I have not felt anxious since I started this journey - something I hadn't really noticed until it returned - and I don't like it.  "Desires" that were starting to rumble have quickly waned.  Lethargy... which could be from sleeplessness.  MOOD SWINGS - horrible mood swings... and I think I even had a hot flash yesterday - what the heck!  Also notice concentration issues... I feel like I am struggling with ADD - (which I probably do suffer from) - but the symptoms seem more pronounced since being off the product.  

Had my Thyroid levels checked this week, to make sure that wasn't the cause, and they are fine.  Could Amberen really be making such a difference?   It will be worth the $1/day if it is true... and my husband can't complain about the cost, if I remind him of the cost of his diabetic supplies!  If this can make me tolerable to live with... 

I think I'm going to call them today!   Of course, the bargain hunter side of me will do some research first, to see if there is a cheaper way to get them... Why don't I think I'm worth this?  That's a whole other chapter, right ladies?

I guess it's time to break down and buy one of those daily plastic pill containers...  ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment