Friday, February 17, 2012

Started on my Second 90-Days


February 17, 2012

First day of 2nd round of 90 days on Amberen.  I want my moods to level out immediately, but it will probably take a few days.  Mentally I feel better - knowing that relief is around the bend. We shall see...

My doctor doesn't want me to eat, or take ANY other pills at the same time as my Synthroid - so I have to figure out how to remember to take those first, then wait an hour to take my Amberen with food.  Such a pain... I don't know how my diabetic husband keeps track of everything!   I only have four little pills and have to rearrange my life to figure it out!  Thyroid alone at 6:30 am... then at 7:30 I can take my heartburn, allergy meds, and Amberen.  I think these stupid daily reminder thingies will help.  I swore I would never have them.  I'm officially an old lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment