Friday, February 24, 2012

Got a Little Flu Bug


February 24, 2012

Hard to tell after one week of being back on them.   I also came down with some flue - cold - fever - whatever thingy with my granddaughter, and being sick kind of hinders my "research."  I had a huge blowout with my husband a few days ago, but the fever came the next day.  Can't necessarily blame that on hormones...  Drinking tea while I'm sick helps also... always soothes the soul.  Anyway... after this fever leaves the premises, hopefully I'll know more, and be able to report some GOOD NEWS...

I just realized that even though I was sick, I was able to stay awake until midnight (tons of year end accounting work to complete) with NO coffee... NO caffeinated tea... and only one Diet Coke.  Was it the Amberen?   Who knows... it could be that the return of KISN to the internet airwaves gave me a second wind.  Whatever it is... it was great!  I'm sure I pay the price tomorrow... but it was fun while it lasted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment