Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Moodiness is back


February 7, 2012

I haven't made the call - was hesitating due to the cost.  My hubby complained about it not being covered on our insurance until yesterday.  Anxiety... panic... scatterbrainie-ness... fatigue... MOODINESS.  They are all re-entering my being.  But yesterday I was a raving maniac!  When my husband asked what was wrong, I screamed, "My AMBEREN is wearing off!"  He responded, "ORDER MORE NOW!"  I still wish it was a little cheaper, but I will just consider giving up my daily Circle K $1 drink - fair trade, eh?  I did find a special for Valentine's Day.  Not much (14%) but every little bit counts! Amberen 14% Valentine Special

Onward and upward!  Maybe if I add exercise to my daily routine, the weight will come off this time?  Exercise... ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment