Thursday, February 16, 2012

Relief is in the Mail


February 16, 2012

I am tracking my package every five minutes on the USPS website, now that I know my little orange and white pills are on their way.  I'm so incredibly anxious to get started again!   I feel like I need some ADD medication... some anti-anxiety meds... some sleeping pills... and caffeine... and I know that my  RELIEF is spelled:  A M B E R E N!  Please please Mr. Postman... hurry... hurry... hurry! 

9:25 pm - just went to the mailbox and it was there!  I'm so anxious to get started... I feel like an addict.  Do I take it tonight, or wait until the morning?  I wonder if it would keep me awake to start in the evening... Patience Debbie... just wait until the morning... then wait for the blissful relief to take affect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment