Friday, March 2, 2012

Back to 35%


March 2, 2012

Another week... My Amberen Life is still not completely back - but maybe at 35%... my physical health is at 80% - still coughing a little... but the weather is 100% beautiful!  I was able to let something roll off my back, which would have sent me into a tailspin a few weeks ago.  I might still bitch to my girlfriends, but am able to let it go and maybe even just giggle a little.   I could double up on the dosage, like I did in the first round to get things going, but I'm being a cheap-skate and trying to ration them.  I wish I could take one every other day - but I'm going to wait awhile to do that.  It's only been a couple weeks, but I'm so impatient.  I'll keep plugging away... crossing my fingers... hoping these were not a waste of money...

No comments:

Post a Comment