Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hot Flash Alert - back to daily dose!


http://marvimarti.com/2012/01/17/hot-flashes-marriage-hell-no/

DANG.  
I had a couple HOT FLASHES this week!  
NOT GOOD.
  
OK... so I WAS cleaning and purging, and I KNOW this is Arizona, and we ARE in our humid  (it's all relative) Monsoon Season - but there is a definite difference - and these were the REAL DEAL! 

For those of you who can't relate, I would like to thank Marvi Marti for finding a cartoon which captures the ESSENCE!

I also have been feeling somewhat sluggish lately, and gained a couple pounds back.  So I'm going back to my daily dosage.  Hopefully that is the culprit.  I might even double up for a week or two to just to kick back into gear sooner.



I'm not sorry I tried the every other day experiment... now I KNOW.  
Drat - I missed the Fourth of July 15% sale... 
wonder if they will do it for Labor Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment