Sunday, July 29, 2012

That Pesky Inner Child


A few days ago I was at Michael's - 
in the back by the yarn,
chatting with another MCM
(Menopausal Crochet Maniac)
when all of a sudden I was DRENCHED!

I kept looking at my new friend... chatting away... expecting to see a trickle down her forehead as well... but there was none.  Which meant only one thing... 



and it was NOT a broken air-conditioner!
SHIT - I thought I was DONE with these!
I should never have experimented with my dosage!
Luckily, this arrived in my inbox... in the nick of time!  
They must have heard about the woman melting at Michael's...
From inbox to mailbox in three days...
Now that I have my new STASH - I can double-dose for a week or two - 
and kick that inner child out of the house!  
She is old enough to live on her own... buy her own car... pay her own bills!

Have her OWN HOT FLASHES!


Oh... and Happy Anniversary Amberen!
Maybe I should lobby for some free merchandise, in exchange for this free advertising!
Hmmm.... I'll have to noodle that...







No comments:

Post a Comment